Friday, March 7, 2008

my poor little girl!!

For the first time ever-(yes, I really mean she has NEVER) barfed!!! I should have known she didn't feel good when she asked for oatmeal for lunch(her comfort food) and then she didn't eat anything for dinner-well, we left daddy at home with the Skeet and went to drop Sami off and pick up J.R. for the weekend...on the way home my little girl pucked three times-she has never gotten car sick or ever been sick other than an ear infection shortly after coming home from China almost 2 yrs ago!!! poor thing, I think we brought some bugs home with us since we have all been so sick-Matt still hasn't felt good since coming home-his belly is always upset!!! She is sleeping peacefully now but don't know how long this will last-she is so sweet after the third time of hurling(I pulled over twice to clean her up) she said in between her sobs "Momma, I need my hands washed and then we need to go buy new pants" awww, I thought my heart would break!!

she is such a trooper after getting bit, her hair pulled and scratched all day, and throwing up on the way home after her bath the first thing she wanted was her little Brut Skeeter!!!!

No comments: