Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 yrs ago today

Adoption day!!! still looking so sad!!

Gotcha day!!! here she is still in her gotcha day clothes and so very sad!!!












lots of smiles these days!!





2 yrs ago today Meng Yun Chun-soon to be Aleaya Jo-Chun Callahan was put into my waiting arms......she was in foster care and so very sad...it took days before she would finally smile at us!! I'm not sure what I did before she came into my life because it just seems like she has always been a part of me and our family!!! she is a blessing from God and I will cherish her always....today I heard her say "I love you Skeet" music to my ears, so happy my little girl loves her new baby brother because I sure do!!! Happy "Gotcha day" Jo-Jo, you will always be Mommy's baby girl!!!!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you.