Friday, January 25, 2008

We are Going to China!!

We are leaving on Feb 13th, we meet our little boy on the 17th. We are so excited. We will travel to Beijing first for some sightseeing for a few days and then travel to Guiyang on the 16th.
We will then travel to Guangzhou for our Consulate appt-we arrive in Guangzhou on the 23rd and travel back to the US on the 29th of Feb.

Aleaya is staying home with "omma" (yes, my mom doesn't want to be called Grandma, so silly) for two weeks while we are in China. I am going to miss my little "sugar plum" so much...although, I just have to add there hasn't been anything "sweet" about her behavior lately.............whoever it was that told me three is so much easier than two-ha, I beg to differ-

My last day of work is Feb. 9th and we are celebrating Aleaya's Birthday on Feb. 10th since we will be in China for her Birthday on Valentines day...

2 comments:

ktwags said...

So excited for all of you! Can't wait to hear about the journey. It will be here before you know. Unbelievable! And our girls are turning 3! Who authorized that?! :)

LindaJ said...

I'm waiting to see you and your new addition...........I will be checking everyday!!!!