Thursday, January 31, 2008

HELP!!

I feel so disorganized.......I don't even know where to start to get ready to go to China..I was so much more organized last time. Truthfully, I probably felt just as unorganized then but that was so long ago I must have forgotten what it felt like. I packed two suitcases yesterday and ended up with a suitcase that weighed 43.5 pounds-humm, they can only be 44 pounds so I think that is cutting it just a little to close. Should I get rid of some of my husbands underwear, his shaving cream, his toasty warm clothes?? After seeing the weather in China lately, I think his toasty warm clothes may be important..maybe I should get rid of some of the 45 outfits I packed for Skeeter(really I think it is about 16, yes a little over the top even for me) I didn't even fit in his PJ's before the suitcase was full, couldn't even bring myself to weigh his....okay everyone, I am going to take a deep breath and start all over again...come to think of it a beard might help to keep Matt warm.Bye-Bye shaving cream and unfortunately some of Skeeters outfits....

No comments: