Friday, November 19, 2010

My little boy

Tyler started preschool in August. We thought it was time for Tyler to go to school. He is really shy and doesn't talk to other people much. I was a little worried he wouldn't like it but he loves it and really likes his teacher Miss Shannon. He goes and hugs her everyday which is SO not like him. (with other people) I am so excited he has attached to her and wants to go to School. He goes 2 times a week and he wishes it was more but right now that is all they have open.

He had surgery on his tongue (they clipped it) since he was tongue tied...I know there is a medical term for it but don't remember what they call it....he did great!! He also had his Big Toenails removed finally, do you remember that the DR. thought he had a fungus and they couldn't treat it because he was so small...and were waiting until he got older...well I finally took him to the Foot Dr and she sent a sample in to the lab......WELL it was not fungus but a bacterial infection under his toenail.....isn't that horrible?? So my little guy had been walking around with this since China and continued to because more than one DR told me it was fungus....we waited until we moved so that he wouldn't have to travel without toenails because I wasn't sure how painful it would be...well true to form Tyler is one tough cookie and it barely even bothered him...They have since grown back a little and look great!!

He continues to be a little WILD man and never stops moving...unless he is asleep. He stopped taking naps this week......oh my, I hope I can adjust HAHA, i guess I was lucky he took one until he turned 4....

No comments: