Friday, November 19, 2010

It has been a LONG time


Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on my blog. Over a year maybe?? We moved to Summerville South Carolina......from Washington State, can you say HUGE difference??? It is so hard to get used to the Sunshine here NOT, I really enjoy that part of the move but miss my family and friends and work. So weird to be a SAHM in general. I have not found a job yet even though I apply for them :( Oh well, guess I will enjoy it while I can!! We bought a house in a nice little neighborhood that had been on the market for some time. We got a real deal on it and I love it. We will have our first Thanksgiving in our new home without any family, which is sad but we will have fun anyway.......not sure how good dinner will be with me cooking and not my Mom but I have her recipes so we will try and recreate some of the good things she makes.

No comments: